My bday present arrived today

Emma

I ordered them a while back but finally they've arrived!

Most girls covert heels, but I prefer converse and sandals. [emoji23]

b162324fdb5bdd7c8aa3042260224769.jpg

469a3f9ca3ee0fe99e89cb535ec1f20a.jpg

Sent via the power of rubbish tapatalk

Oooh, I love Converse! But my feet is too wide and arches too high to get ones that fit :( so I have to be happy with sneakers!

Those look very cool, but how long will they stay white with the dogs around??

Oooh, I love Converse! But my feet is too wide and arches too high to get ones that fit [emoji20] so I have to be happy with sneakers!

Those look very cool, but how long will they stay white with the dogs around??

I have some spiky black ones for when I'm walking the dogs. These ones won't be getting worn in the mud for sure!

They are quite a narrow fit, I've got baby feet so fortunately I'm alright but I have got a pair in a 3.5 that hurt my baby toe after a while though. So I know what you mean. ☹️

These are my black ones [emoji7]

cb2a2bd29d1aa8c10481d2737bf395e1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Emma said:

I have some spiky black ones for when I'm walking the dogs. These ones won't be getting worn in the mud for sure!

They are quite a narrow fit, I've got baby feet so fortunately I'm alright but I have got a pair in a 3.5 that hurt my baby toe after a while though. So I know what you mean. ☹️

Wow, I wear a UK size 7 :rofl: so you really do have baby feet to me!

The spikey black ones sound way cool! I like white shoes, have a pair of fluffy white boots, but it's not that smart for in the winter where there's mud most of the places! :D so the brown ones get worn most of the time...

Those black ones are awesomely super cool! How have the dogs not ruined them yet??

When ice was a pup he would systematically destroy any of my sandals he could get his teeth round. Took out two pairs of converse too. These days he doesn't really chew stuff up anymore and even if he wanted to I have paid out for shoe cupboards so he couldn't get hold of any. [emoji23]

• 9 months later...

Archived