Valentines Day

Val (Zebedee)

I am actually spending mine with neither my OH or the pups! Valentines day is my mums birthday (funnily enough her maiden name is Valentine) so we are spending it having a nice meal and going for my first wedding dress fitting :)

Best Valentine's day I have ever had is mine and OH's first date. He got totally lost and a 2 hour journey took him nearly 7 hour..but he still showed up with pizza rather than turning around and we still laugh about it now!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 09robiha said:

I am actually spending mine with neither my OH or the pups! Valentines day is my mums birthday (funnily enough her maiden name is Valentine) so we are spending it having a nice meal and going for my first wedding dress fitting :)

Best Valentine's day I have ever had is mine and OH's first date. He got totally lost and a 2 hour journey took him nearly 7 hour..but he still showed up with pizza rather than turning around and we still laugh about it now!

Oh, that is priceless :D it was definitely meant to be then ;)

Wedding dress fitting?? How exciting :woohoo:

Best present was a purple Ronnie card that had an electronic dial that went round on a wheel selecting various options. A bit like wheel of fortune, lol. Can't really go into it much more than that but it was a great card!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, 09robiha said: I am actually spending mine with neither my OH or the pups! Valentines day is my mums birthday (funnily enough her maiden name is Valentine) so we are spending it having a nice meal and going for my first wedding dress fitting [emoji4]

Oh, that is priceless [emoji3] it was definitely meant to be then [emoji6]

Wedding dress fitting?? How exciting :woohoo:

Since we spent nearly 4 years travelling about 100 miles each way to see each other until one of us moved, I think we must be doing something right somewhere!

Believe me, nobody is more excited than my mother 😂 best have the tissues ready!

• Like 1

My other half is working so I've put my name down for overtime!

I've never done Valentine's Day, not since school when my friends thought it would be funny to put a card in the class register to a boy 'from me', the teacher announced that he had a card in front of the whole class and I just wanted the earth to swallow me up haha!! Mortified