AWOL Huskies x

I think the most harrowing time of my life is when the boys escaped and my youngest Kye went missing for 3 days. We have never been so distraught in our lifes, My had search partries out, everyone we could think travelled everywhere looking for him, we live next to a big wood and in my heart i felt this is where he was possibly trapped.....

My eldest stopped eating and just kept staring at the window hoping his little brother would come home. I even contacted the local nuns who told me and all i knew to pray to St Anthony the patrent saint of anything lost......that night every number in my mobile got a text to prey x

We contected Petsearch who gave a telphone number to a couple of guys who live in Luton, they are dog trackers and will come to where ever you live and set up camp and hunt down your huksy.....and the amazing thing is they dont even charge...all they ask is you hold a fundraising event for them.

Well anyways day 3 we cancelled them coming to Coventry, as Kye was spotted making his way home galloping back to us with a rabbits leg hanging out of his gob x x x

[ATTACH]540

Suzanne x[/ATTACH]

post-103-13585941696752_thumb.jpg

I know just what you mean. I lost my boy seth for 24 hours. My husband had come home from work to find our girl running around the yard, but the big white bugger was no where to be seen. we drove all over the country side for hours it seemed and could not find him. I was distraught. he had only been with us for a couple of months so I figured he would have no idea where home was.

Any way the next morning after a very sleepless night, my hubby went out the front gate to go to work and here seth was curled up at the gate looking very tired. he was that pooped he had to be carried back down to his kennel. If I wasnt so happy to see him I think I may have killed him.

he has not done it since, thank goodness I dont think that I could take it again...

Oh dar, I dont knowwhat I would have doe if my 3 ran away. Glad you both found your babies again, must have been horrifying when they were gone and a huge relief once they were bak in your arms agian.

My 3 have got out of the garde into ext doors a few times and played wth thier dog but Ive never had them go further away than that.