My intro

Hi everyone,

I might just be one of the younger members but that definately doesnt mean i'm inexperienced. As I grew up we always had at least one or two huskies in our home. Now i do a little bit of rescue, rehahilitation, and rehoming of this wonderful breed. Man, every husky has its own personality and they sure do let you know it. Ive seen the destruction they can cause and the deep happiness. I permanently own 3 unless you count my boyfriends husky/shep. that would make it 4. Scifen, Tikaani, Princess, and Sexi. I've had about 20 come through each as memorable as the last in their own special way....Cody1 & 2, Kika, Juno, Heart Girl, Kenai, Glacier, Bluey, Baby Girl, Cuttie, Wolfie, Big red, Eddie, Silvio, Mario, and Tony just to name a few. Its amazing to be able to watch them be their goofy selves and for a a moment it can steal your breath right out of you lungs lol. hope to get a chance to really get to know all of you guys and your dogs. It should be fun.

post-1198-13585947544156_thumb.jpg

post-1198-13585947546323_thumb.jpg

post-1198-13585947548243_thumb.jpg

post-1198-13585947550379_thumb.jpg

Hello Welcome to the pack :)

Lovely photos your sibes are gorgeous. Hope to loads more photos of them and those you rescue and rehabilitate :D

Good on you for doing so much work for the breed 151.gif

Im sure you have alot of stories and experiences having huskies for so long, hope to hear about them sometime

YAY :D

if you need help loading photos to gallery check this out (Bulk uploader in gallery)

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5234-uploading-photos/

also go here which explains how to post the photos into your posts:

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5313-how-to-post-gallery-images/

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the Pack. Your pics are ace and your babies are so cute. Congratulations with all the hard work and dedication you are putting in to this breed. Keep it up we need more people like you.

Hope to hear more and see more of your babies and dont worry i still have not got the hang of posting pics lol.

Love

Stacy xxx

Welcome to the Pack! Look forward to seeing more pics of your pack. Sounds like you are well into understanding the breed. Thanks for doing work to help rescue and rehome.