woooo wooo wooo

jalday

Hello to my fellow Husky lovers. I am glad to have found this site. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and thoroughly love the knowledge that is shared here.

My pic is of our family dog "Chewie", she is just one year old and was a surprise for my husband last Christmas. She is all crazy (typical husky) but she is a wonderful girl with a sweet temperment; she hasn't eaten my Dachshund as a yapetizer yet!!!

Chewie has some big paw prints to fill---my husband's best friend "Indy" (Siberian/Samoyed) passed away last Thanksgiving at the age of 14, it was like a family member passed on, she was the best dog ever! We miss her so much!

I look forward to getting to know all of you a lot better! :D

-Jennifer

post-1156-13585947224081_thumb.jpg

post-1156-13585947227258_thumb.jpg

post-1156-13585947230677_thumb.jpg

Hi Jennifer - welcome to the pack :D

Chewie is gorgeous - lovely markings :wub:

Sorry to hear about Indy :( It's so hard to loose a loved one, if you like, you can post a thread in the rainbow bridge section in memory and add photo's

Look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

Welcome! Fantastic introduction, Chewie is just beautiful! And I must admit, "yapetizer" is the best new word I've heard in awhile, and I plan on using it myself in the near future (friends have a shih-tzu/yorkie cross that likes to tease Dakota from a distance but runs when he tries to play back). That dog definitely deserves the moniker ...

Hi Jennifer - welcome to the pack :D

Chewie is gorgeous - lovely markings :wub:

Sorry to hear about Indy :( It's so hard to loose a loved one, if you like, you can post a thread in the rainbow bridge section in memory and add photo's

Look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will try to get a pic of Indy and post something on Rainbow Bridge for her. I just finished her scrapbook and it was so hard! *sniff* *sniff* :g_sad:

See you around!

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the pack, Chewie is beautiful :wub:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum :) xxx

Thanks, she is our super model!! I wish I could say she was a princess, but she isn't! She a typical husky who loves to run and hunt and get muddy, she has dug herself a few nice holes in our back yard!! Gotta love em!

Welcome! Fantastic introduction, Chewie is just beautiful! And I must admit, "yapetizer" is the best new word I've heard in awhile, and I plan on using it myself in the near future (friends have a shih-tzu/yorkie cross that likes to tease Dakota from a distance but runs when he tries to play back). That dog definitely deserves the moniker ...

Thanks! I was hoping somebody would get my humor out there! Yapetizers they are, my Dachshund is the yappiest darn thing I have ever seen! My mom has ankle biters too (she is really into terrors--:lol: I mean terriers). Nobody ever told these dogs they were small.....until the big dogs fight back! ha ha lol

Hi, Jennifer & Chewy, welcome to the pack :wave:

Sounds like you have LOADS of Chewy stories to tell!! Typical husky! :lol: she is stunning :D

Look forward to chatting with you around here, and feel free to remember Indy & post some pics in Rainbow Bridge, too, xx

Thank you for the compliment! I have tons of stories about my mouthy husky! I will be seeing you around. I have to find a pic of Indy to get posted in Rainbow Bridge. Thanks for the warm welcome!