Husky Histories

loremistress

As most of you know we recentl adopted our little girl Vixen, she came with her vaccination certificates and though she isnt kc registered there is info on her 5 generations. Fabulous I thought, means I can make her a little family tree document to go with the one we have for Shadow (if I get round to printing it ;) !!!) However I have sat and looked t it tonight and its not the most complete document you could hope forangry.gif. So I have spent the past few hour researching through varying places making sure I have the right spellings and Champ descriptions for her kin. One side of her family has been easy to confirm as it looks to be a straight mix between Zoox and Skimarque lines the other side and I have no idea!!sad.gif

Is there anywhere else worth looking? Can anyone suggest where else might be able to shine some light on "the dark side" of Vixens family??

Thanks everyone

xxxx

mmm now some people say I'm a cynic but I'm def suss about the alleged breeder of Vixen.

have looked through the pawvillage thing with Shadows paperwork and I can trace him right back the only exceptions with him are around his mum and dad who are all the same LaPatka line and so I guess havent been added, everything else fits and traces back fab. With Vixens details it starts getting dodgy from the word go. Her grandparents dont match with her great grandparents but match with her great great grandarents and so on and so on. In fact one of Vixens Gt Gt Gt Gpts is apparently one of Shadow Gt Gt Gt Gt Gt Gt Gpts even though their supposed lines never actually meet up anywhere elseblink.gif

I get the distinct feeling that they were names randomly pulled out of a book or off a websitesad.gif

can you PM me the breeders names - will do some digging and see what i can find?

Have pm'd you the stuff hun, but I wouldnt waste your time on them. Have been in touch with Christine from the Zoox kennels who hasnt heard of half of them, followed by a conversation on why ppl feel the need to screw ppl out of money by alleging fake pedigreesangry.gif

Ah well, Vixen may not classy but she's still gorgeoustongue.gif

xxx