Not So Micro-Pig.

Emma

Err. No. Thats still only a youngster!! A full grown Sow (female pig) would only JUST fit onto a double bed for length and a boar would need a foot stool on the end!!

I recall when I took my now wife to my relatives farm. She had a shock also. She expected them to be no more than dalmation dog size!!  haa haa!!

:doglaugh:

yummy loads of bacon.... :rofl:

pigs grow big and the more you feed the bigger they become....and then there is lots of chops, bacon and gammon and all sorts of other yummies....

Erm ok for a start you would have been able to tell from when the pig was a baby that it wasn't a micro pig.....duh. Do people not see the parents of what they are buying failing that they were scammed big time 

Ahaha I still remember my old English teacher told the class about his sister's pet pig. The family were discussing about what to name him, and my teacher suggested "Dinner" :rofl:

I told my partner I wanted 4 pigs (eventually for eating purposes) and I would name them breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper lol

Hidden

That first pic has a bit of force perspective, but honestly, looking at that piglet and even for one second believing it is anything other than a large meat breed pig is just astounding. Seems that no research went into their new pet at all. At least they stuck with the adoption. Kudos for them, with such a large animal.