February husky clip of the month

Seeing as most of us have had our fair share of snow, how about this month posting video clips of our huskies enjoying the weather ..... I don't want to be obvious & say Valentines Day theme, and it's not fair to rule out those who haven't had snow ....... so this month, the theme is

HUSKIES HAVING FUN IN THE WEATHER

whether frolicking in the snow or playing on the beach in the sun

get rooting out your favourite clip & post here, the poll will go up around 20th Jan for you to vote

One clip per husky allowed ( I could have 1 for Myshka & 1 for Diesel) & don't forget to include your huskies name in your post to help with the voting

No voting for your own clip when the poll opens either ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol love it, and i thought micha was mad for eating snowballs

He just loves munching on the snow LOL...:D

aw, Grey, we've missed you! What is it with eating snow?? Mine were doing it too!! Tony, fab video! xx

anyone wuld think we dont feed him or give him water the way he goes along eating all the snow :rolleyes::D

awww bless Grey - he's so lovely!! :wub:

Aww thanks guys for your lovely comments!! I didnt know Tony had entered him in :D Its gong to be tough one picking the winner really great vids!!

x x x x x

Here's Pongo enjoying his new freedom with the retractable leash in the large amount of snow we're gettingsmile.gif

Fantastic Video!!!!! Really enjoyed it and I think Pongo could really be a winner with that cute little face :wub:

aww Lynn LOVE IT!!!!! Laughed so much when he fell in the snow - don't think he realised how deep it was laugh.gif

yeah I laughed so much aswel when pongo fell in the snow bless him!! :D