Bringing Home An Adopted Husky!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are all great options haha im still unsure of what to name her tho, too many to pick from now [emoji16]

Oh and i know i said i was pickin her up yesterday but the day was moved to today @ 10am, cant wait!

Stephanie Gonzalez

EEK! Pics pics pics :D

Like I said you can simply compose a list and let her pick her own name :D less pressure on you? :P

Pics will be up later when i get her [emoji1] haha and i probably will try that out, or just let it come to me once i kno her personality better [emoji16]

Stephanie Gonzalez

I often do that, let the dog 'name themselves' because of what they do.  'Course that's also ended up with a black lab called Kalah (Hindi for black) and one called K'levi (bad Hebrew for little dog) because we couldn't come up with a working name.

she's beautiful! good luck and I hope you find a good name ;)

Thank you! (:

Stephanie Gonzalez

:woohoo: Glad she's finally home! She have a name yet? Just out of curiosity was her name at the shelter?

We kept both cj & Aces names. Figured why confuse them! :D

I know ive been waiting for this day! And she didnt come with a name /: she was dropped at the night drop place at the shelter

Stephanie Gonzalez

She's soooo pretty. I keep looking back at her. She's white, but it looks like she might have some very light grey on her back? Either way, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone inbetween walking dogs!

Thanks(: shes a bit shy right now though but as soon as i can i'll be takin her out and socialize her so she wont be afraid [emoji4]

And she does have a bit of of like a grayish or brownish color, cant rly figure it out aha

dapabejy.jpg

Stephanie Gonzalez

I see that shés figured out that the tile is cool if she just splays out on it! She should be good with the spay when the stitched come out.

I like that last picture where she's stalking toward you ... almost saying "I'll let you know how it's gonna be when I have it figured out! In the meantime ...!!"

Haha yeah she figured out the magic of the tile (:

I know! Shes so cute, cant wait for her to be out of her shy stage and show us how she rly is!

Stephanie Gonzalez

Sooo i do have a question, she got spayed yesterday morning and shes been wanting to go outside. I really want to walk her but idk if i can since shes suppose to be resting for it to heal for about 2 weeks. Can i walk her for a bit??

You aren't really thinking about making the poor girl hold it for two weeks - my god, she'll burst!!!

Seriously, no heavy exercise but walks, even normal walks are fine.

Editing, obviously you have to be real aware of other dogs who might cause her to act up!

Edited by Al Jones

You aren't really thinking about making the poor girl hold it for two weeks - my god, she'll burst!!!

Seriously, no heavy exercise but walks, even normal walks are fine.

Editing, obviously you have to be real aware of other dogs who might cause her to act up!

Haha noo shes been going to the backyard only but for a bit cuz its dirt and i dont want the wound covered in dirt /:

Ok thats what i wanted to make sure of (: i know she cant be like running and jumpin but just simple short walks.. And shes rly shy and calm. she didnt act up with my Shadow when they first met so i dont think that would be much trouble [emoji4]

Stephanie Gonzalez