Great Relaxing Day

So I finally got a day were I could just chill out so went playing golf with a friend from work had a great time just what I needed and love the course simply stunning just wish I could take the dogs with me here are sum pics zaja5e4u.jpgzape4e3a.jpgbemugeqy.jpgegyhupy7.jpge6uqeqez.jpgqubyhuru.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're already beating me as I couldn't even hit the ball in the first place! Just swung the club hard and hit the ground! Lmao.

Emma you see that wrong you are so good at golf that you hit the ground on purpose....so that the above mentioned groundsman has a job..

I think the groundsman should be grateful to see huskies digging holes. At least he can see his moles, but Lee, golf, really, I'd rather watch paint dry. Bring on the fishing anyday.

Gary.

Oh yes, still awaiting that phone call. Starting to get a complex now!!! :huh:

Edited by Keeonah

Will call you Nick Faldo from now on, lol.

It does look relaxing there, but golf is way harder than it looks!

I always thought I was really good at golf, but then we used to take a hip flask of whiskey and I couldn't even see the ball by the 10th hole :)

I think the groundsman should be grateful to see huskies digging holes. At least he can see his moles, but Lee, golf, really, I'd rather watch paint dry. Bring on the fishing anyday.

Gary.

Oh yes, still awaiting that phone call. Starting to get a complex now!!! :huh:

Has he STILL not rang you?????????? :o

I took golf lessons when I was about ten or eleven and have always really liked it. It's very relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it once, my cousin was a proffessional, couldn't stand it. I'll stick to my fishing rods thanks.

Gary.