More Winter Weather

Jay

This morning I woke up to 6" of new snow...and a 2 foot drift outside my garage.  The snow is almost up to the fence, and this morning Kodiak was looking over to the neighbors again and their dogs came out :o   All I heard was loud growling and had to make Kodiak go back inside

Hang in there, guys. Only recently I found out that one of the member of another site that I'm visiting has passed away due to the bad weather is US. :( Fingers and paws crossed it'd just be a little bit of snow just to make the dogs happy :P

Oh dear Dimitar, not another husky site I hope. :lol:

Gary.

Weather shmeather, I got my two Huskies to keep me warm. Did you ever notice that when it snows, and the get snow on their fur, that it does not melt? They stay dry under that thick fur.

We got 3" yesterday during the day and 2" last night, Champ was running around like a crazy guy whenever he was put out on his tether, fresh snow is his favorite thing in the world...we're gonna be chillin out at 17F today...gonna feel like -3F with the wind and we're in for another wind chill advisory for tomorrow that's gonna knock us down to -20F to -30F again...I always have to go to work on those days and they try to get me to go outside for carts and I just laugh at them and tell them no because you'll get frostbite with just 10 minutes of exposure to the wind...

I agree! The dogs love the snow and it's so fun to watch them but I'm so sick of the cold! Your pretty close to me so you know how abnormal this winter has been. 3rd snowiest ever and like the 5th coldest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2