Average paw width, neck circumference, and girth for an adult female husky

aikibujin

Hello all,

I plan to purchase a dog pack, harness, paw protectors (errrr... doggie boots), and a collar for my husky Polar. The problem is that we live in a small village/town in China, and the stuff I want to buy for Polar is in the US. Luckily one of my friend will be visiting from US pretty soon, but that means I need to order the doggie gear by guesstimate Polar's size when she's fully grown as best as I can. I searched the Internet for the average Husky size, but I was only able to find the average weight and height. So if you have the average paw width, neck, and girth for a female husky, could you share it with us? Or if you have a female husky, could you measure her paw width, neck circumference, and girth and post it here? That would really help me a lot in ordering the correct size gear for her. Polar right now is around 4-5 months old, her paw width is 6 cm, neck circumference is 36 cm, and her girth is 60 cm.

Thank you all!