Maxthon Cloud Browser

Emma

I just downloaded this browser and it seems to be incredibly fast compared to IE and Firefox but was wondering if anyone else knew anything about it as I hadn't even heard of it before today!  Is it as safe as the more traditional browsers to use for example?  

Am using it right now. Had to completely re install windows 7 on my laptop last night through the command screen as the OS launcher went caput.  AS i was setting up connections etc. on the laptop it gave me a choice of 5 browsers and this was the first one.  It's new and supposed to be the fastest by far, which I can say so far does indeed seem to be the case.  However It doesn't give me any more info than that, so I'm not too sure how good it is in other ways.  I guess I'll find out soon enough!  :)

oh!  I thought it said it was new!   :(

Ok, I have no idea but maybe It said it was a new version and I got all confuddled, it does happen.  lol.   :confused:

Either way, right now it is exceedingly fast compared with the other browsers but I'm wondering if that's because it's not yet been bogged down with temp. internet files etc. which would surely hinder it's performance?