Walking Belts

HuskyGuerl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you :-) they have their moments but they aren't too bad,, I should get a new vid really they walk much nicer now n listen more lol

If they walk nicer than that video now then they must know how to walk themselves :0

oh if only lol ,, they do however know what side is theirs n try to untangle themselves if they end up on the wrong side which is helpful lol

thank you :-) they have their moments but they aren't too bad,, I should get a new vid really they walk much nicer now n listen more lol

If they walk nicer than that video now then they must know how to walk themselves :0

oh if only lol ,, they do however know what side is theirs n try to untangle themselves if they end up on the wrong side which is helpful lol

Very helpful. I wish mine would do that but larka and Meeka are still pups and just want to run and can't make up their minds if they want to be by each other or be by echo lol

• 2 weeks later...