How Did I Get Stuck With My Cat?

CARRINGTON

I love my cat I really, really do but she is seriously the most annoying cat I have ever met!!!! First she is a chatter box, she will talk your ear off. I will walk in the door and all I hear is meow, meow, meow and she will follow me around the house just to talk to me. I don't think she has an off button. Next when you pet her, you HAVE to be clean so she will lick your hands before you can pet her or else you will get bit every time you try to pet her and she is the one who comes to you to be petted. Like really? Then if you ignore her or haven't given her any attention all day and she really wants attention she will go and pee on your stuff (we thought she was peeing on our stuff a while back because of an infection, WRONG they found nothing after urine and blood tests and she only does it when she is mad at you). She goes up to Balto and rubs against him and they are getting along and then the next thing you know she starts hissing and smacking him (like really Cheyenne you approached him and he is just smelling you). I wouldn't trade her for the world but sometimes I just have to wonder how did I get stuck with her??? Anyone else have a cat that just drives you insane?

Before I had my huskies I was a cat person.  I had cats growing up, and had ones afterwards. 

Although I don't think I had any like that, I did have a black cat named Mojo. I loved her, and she was the coolest cat ever!  But she only liked me.  When we moved in with other people, there were 3 of us in the house, and when people (especially kids), she would go into full attack mode!  She would growl, hiss and try to scratch them.  I don't know what it was. 

Before I had my huskies I was a cat person. I had cats growing up, and had ones afterwards.

Although I don't think I had any like that, I did have a black cat named Mojo. I loved her, and she was the coolest cat ever! But she only liked me. When we moved in with other people, there were 3 of us in the house, and when people (especially kids), she would go into full attack mode! She would growl, hiss and try to scratch them. I don't know what it was.

Cheyenne just doesn't go near anyone she doesn't know and she HATES men. She wouldn't go near Zach for the first 6 months we had her and even now she will go near him but only if he is laying or sitting still.

So glad my old cats weren't like that , my cousins cat is quite the chatterbox tho lol

I had cats growing up as a kid and never did I have a cat that talked as much as her, especially in the middle of the night when you go to the bathroom she thinks that means you want to pet so she meows really loud and climbs all over you at 3 in the morning!!!

I had cats growing up as a kid and never did I have a cat that talked as much as her, especially in the middle of the night when you go to the bathroom she thinks that means you want to pet so she meows really loud and climbs all over you at 3 in the morning!!!

my cat smudgie would let us know when he wanted out/in but that's it