Stupid Cat!

All night I have been plagued by a terrible smell.  Like BO/gym shoes/wet dog all rolled into one.

I showered after my run, and I even got my husband to smell my arm pits, because I just couldn't figure it out.

Finally after hours he told me the cat puked on my chair earlier today.  He wiped it off but didn't clean clean it!  Men!

Sure enough, cat puke smells like BO/gym shoes/wet dog.  I got out the cleaner, sigh. 

(This is evil cat - we have two.  Evil cat gets upset when the time changes and her dinner is late, so will meow at us angrily, and when that doens't work, will walk up to our German Shepherd, meow to make sure we are watching, and then haul off and smack him across the face.  She then turns back and glares at us.  Poor Luc meanwhile, was all 'My friend is here!  I like the cat!  OWWWWW What did I do?')

As far as he's concerned he did. Men seem to think that once you can't see something that's good enough,  bear paddles in his water bowl the other day and spilt water all over the kitchen floor, my OH `helped out` and wiped it up, with one of our expensive Egyptian cotton towels !  ARGH

As far as he's concerned he did. Men seem to think that once you can't see something that's good enough, bear paddles in his water bowl the other day and spilt water all over the kitchen floor, my OH `helped out` and wiped it up, with one of our expensive Egyptian cotton towels ! ARGH

:lol: are you married to my husband? Lol lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sigh. . . 

He could have left the puddle of puke for you to sit in.

Wimmin. . . no gratitude. :P

Yuk!!

Oh nice lol can't stand the smell and can't believe he didn't clean it upSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sarah he's a man! Of course his inability to clean throughly is believable! Lol