Wii Sports Tournaments!

We now have 4 of us who are interested in doing Wii sports tournaments Via WiFi setups.

I would like to propose that we do our tournaments on Fridays, saturdays and/or sundays. I figure it may

be smarter to play on weekends so the time difference wont be such a big deal.

Im going to set mine up again soon (my router had to be reset) and then hopefully we can do some bowling,

boxing, golfing, baseball and tennis together sometime soon. 4 people can play at a time but we will have to

let each other know our player names and such and send some messages via our wii consoles.

So far 2 of us are from the UK and 2 from the USA. If you wanna have some fun with us Im pretty sure we can

play nicely and take turns or something, lmao. Just go ahead and let us know through this thread if you wanna

play sports with us so we will know.

I will be sure to add some info about my character name and stuff so you all can start by sending messages to

me and each other through your wii.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, sorry I was settin my wii stuff up to my wifi friday, and my remote went dead, so Now i gotta wait and buy more battery packs, yeesh, lol.

In any case, no worries, no webcams for me either...hehehehe, Ill run and hide first, LMAO. :)

Think we can get our wii tournaments going next weekend? If yall wanna start now, go ahead and Ill join in next weekend, ok?

BTW...as far as i know you can basically play any multi player wii game with wifi, so Im sure one of us will figure it out and pass on the info, lol.

Must admit, Erika, I've still not looked into how this works on mine, never having used it before, my son's gonna have a look for me & let me know, so it gives me another week to get my head round it & get ready! :lol:

We'll have to sort out what time is best for all to join in .....