Yaaay! found some helpers!

Chewbacca_&_me

I cant believe it! I finally found some genuinely nice people who really want to help me out and watch chewy while im away, wooo-hooo!

I actually forgot they were coming today, and was getting ready for the husky meet when they came, but now that Ive met them, they are sooooo hired!

They are very pleasant people and chewy liked them right away, even allowing them to handle him on the leash easily outside as I stood there talking with them. The best part is that they live close by...fantastic!!!!

I am truly relieved because they are really great people, chewy took rght to them, and when they met him they could see why I think he shouldnt be kept in a cage for two to three weeks. They also live close enough that its not an issue for them to come in a few times a week and check in on the cats. I actually wanted to laugh a bit when they offered to take him to the dog park for the meets while Im gone...as there is no accurate way to explain just how dirty he gets at the park. The couple has emailed me back since the interview asking if they could go on walks with us...to me thats a really good sign.