We're lucky we didn't lose Eika

Sqwidge

Thursday night i took Eika for a walk (in the rain) and all was going fine, then on my way home i had her walking to heel really well, then i felt the lead start to wrap around my wheel, and as i was going reasonably fast i didn't have time to stop it doing it. Anyway, i had to unclip her, then we have a connector between her collar and harness which i wrapped around my frame so i could untangle the lead. Well managed to get it undone, just as i did Mikey pulled up on his way home from work, we had a quick chat then as he was walking to get back in the car i heard the sound of metal scraping the ground...I hadn't clipped the lead right.

She luckily ran straight to mikey as she hadn't seen him all day and she was excited! My god, we both had our hearts in our mouth...i still believe if it had happened and i was alone i would have been fine...and if necessary, just had her follow me home...