Saying Goodbye To Knox

Aww no sorry to see this :( Glad you are breaking up on good terms etc though :) When me and my ex split up i kept Shadow and he kept Logan... unfortunately for me it was not a good break up so i dont see Logan, i do have a friend who updates me on how he is every now and then though :)

I can understand about not wanting a second dog straight away in time you may do but take as much time as you need you dont HAVE to get a second right now :)

i just worry about Luka being lonely too. He loves having Knox to play with every day.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just worry about Luka being lonely too. He loves having Knox to play with every day.

He will find it different without Knox if they were close.. my two weren't very close so i didn't really have that issue but i got Skye so that Shadow wouldn't be lonely after quite a while but my situation was completely different as i had to have Shadow looked after for me till i found a home so he was around alot of different dogs quite a bit so was never lonely.. sometimes now though i think he wishes he was on his own lol!