hello from myrtle beach,sc

hey there , new to forum,,,,i own 3 dogs..1 is my 9 month oold siberian husky male"kodah"....he is my problem child!... he loves to dig up my backyard, and get filthy. he is the reason i mop, sweep, vacume everyday. he loves to swim in are inground pool but due to cold weather i have covered it, but that has not stopped him getting on top of itand rolling around in the left over rain water on top of it and then proceding to go get as much dirt on him as possible....he is such a handfull but i love him, he's a member of my family and is not going anywhere, i just hope he outgrows some of these habits :lol:

LOL!!!! Hi there and welcome. I know exactly how you feel about the digging and being dirty with Kodah. Chewy is the same way...he drives me bonkers but I adore him. He even rolls in the mud in the yard and then comes onto the porch, drops/rolls the mud onto the porch, and then lays in it. I was going to get him a kiddy pool ealier this year but the first time we got a good rain I changed my mind real quick, lol. Welcome to the forum, and get ready to be bugged for pictures, lmao!

LOL!!!! Hi there and welcome. I know exactly how you feel about the digging and being dirty with Kodah. Chewy is the same way...he drives me bonkers but I adore him. He even rolls in the mud in the yard and then comes onto the porch, drops/rolls the mud onto the porch, and then lays in it. I was going to get him a kiddy pool ealier this year but the first time we got a good rain I changed my mind real quick, lol. Welcome to the forum, and get ready to be bugged for pictures, lmao!

i will def get some pics up of him!!!!

he can get me so irritated almost more than my kids , but he shows me so much love that i cant stay mad long.my friends always say just get rid of him, but i cant he is like 1 of my kids and i will deal with it, his mischievousness is just part of his personality!!

I will def get some pics up of him!!!!

he can get me so irritated almost more than my kids , but he shows me so much love that i cant stay mad long.my friends always say just get rid of him, but i cant he is like 1 of my kids and i will deal with it, his mischievousness is just part of his personality!!

LOL! You are not alone. Chewy is called Chewy for a reason, hehehehe. He is kind of naughty too, he doesnt chew on the furniture but he does steal the kids' stuffed toys and rips them up. I have been arguing with chewy for 2 days now to stop digging his hole up by the foundation of the house. I keep covering it, putting poo in it, bricks in it, rocks in it, and yet he still keeps digging it back up. He makes me crazy but my family loves him to death as I do so he's going to be with us forever and ever, hehehehe. My payback to him is my 2 year old daughter who chases him around saying "sit chewy sit" and bear hugging him to death or playing with his ears (he just lets her). I figure its fair enough, lmao.

Hi I'm new as well. I'm a long time visitor to HHI as I go there at least once a year for nearly 30 years now. my fiance and I want to move south soon but I worry about it being too hot for my lil husky. We're coming down with my parents in january and I have to leave her for a week as the resort doesn't allow pets :(

get some pics up!

• 1 month later...