HELP!!!

I dont know what's wrong with Saskia! Her mouth is wattering like mad! It's sort of foaming as well.

She chewed a teddy to bits earlier and ate the tail of it... She threw that back up. I put her out for a pee then but she had the runs and she was being sick. I brought her in and she wasn't herself... She was laying down and didn't want anyone 2 make a fuss of her. She laid underneath my legs. When she got up there was a wet patch on the floor from he mouth, evrytime she moved the was bit's dripping. I've been wiping her mouth ever few minutes. I put her out for another pee then to see if she nedded one and i spoted prawn peeling's where she does her buisness... My next door neighbour must have chucked them over (because we do not get on). I brought saskia in straight away and picked the prawns up and washed it down. She's now laying down on her bed but still dont seem herself and is still dribbling.

I rung the vets around 30-45 minutes ago and the said bring her down if i want but they recommend i wait too see how she is tomorow morning. They told me not to give her anything to eat, just leave her water down for her.

I took her downstairs with me then about 15 mintues after i got off the phone and she's back to herself :D She's talking... and playing yayyy :D hopefully it's gone now :P

Ahww so glad to have my happy lil girl back to her usual talking self :P x

aww glad 2 hear shes abit better i wud chuck her poo over ur neighbours fence see how they like that! go tell them they almost killed ur dog ;) see what they do then :lol: lol *hugs*

:lol: I second that opinion! :lol:

Poor baby - hope she's OK today for you, that was a nasty shock .... hugz from us here, xx

Glad that she's back to normal, I think they enjoy giving us heart failure every now and then, just to keep us on our toes.

Thats awful about the prawns from the neighbour, a real pain I know, but I'd suggest you check the garden before you let her out from now on.

Glad that she's back to normal, I think they enjoy giving us heart failure every now and then, just to keep us on our toes.

Thats awful about the prawns from the neighbour, a real pain I know, but I'd suggest you check the garden before you let her out from now on.

I know! they love it!Lol

Yeah i've been checking it everytime she goes out and there's nothing else been thrown over. God help her if she throws something else over. It will be back over with extra things! lol x

id speak to your neighbour over this - its not right that he has put your dog in serious danger!!! - why do people when they cannot get at the person go for the animals!!! arggggggggh

We've tried agesss ago when she used 2 chuck things over... that's a;; we got from her mum is...clair wont do that... but she did? she's 22 and so immature! she's thrown loads of stupid things over. We ignore it but my little brother get's wound up and want's to kill her! hes only 13 bless him! lol x