hi from ohio

wasp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the bone crunching is def not great. the first wing i fed her was on sunday and she almost took my hand with it!

she had been having some diarrhea for the past several days and i think i have it narrowed down to a particular treat. so anyway i was trying to feed her very very basic stuff to set her straight again and i had read people on her feeding chicken wings and brown rice. so far she's doing much better and she really likes the wings so i think i'll make that part of her regular diet. she'll probably always get mostly kibble as its just so much easier and i dont necessarily have the time to piece it all together but chix wings and raw beef here and there in addition is easy enough and i can tell she really enjoys it.

thanks for all your nice comments. my fiance says i'm obsessed but i love my puppy, i guess she just doesnt understand. oh well.

i just got a little beanie baby husky for my desk at work :)

http://www.ty.com/20_detail?id=40881

aw, cute beanie!!

That's what I feed my two, mainly kibble with raw beef, chicken wings, tinned sardines / mackerel / tuna in sunflower oil or spring water, a raw egg a week ... something like that & it works fine for them & me :)

ooh yeah i got her a can of tuna too! haven't fed it to her but i'm sure she'll like it. i got plain water for now, maybe i'll look for oil next time. i'm assuming sunflower is high in one of the omegas?