Training :)

LuvMyKai

Kai had his training session with @Staceybob today and is know completely knackered! Learnt so much and by the end of it Kai was a lot better... Cant wait to carry on with his training and maybe even start working him! Just so excited :) Thanks again Stacey, and sorry about Kai's jumping... You rock :D

Edited by LuvMyKai

Well done :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Well done Kai :clap: I would so love to have someone like Stacey work with Ozzy & Micah .............

Aah thanks guys, he was quite stubborn to start with but soon realised that he has to listen to what we were saying lol, im really looking forward to taking him on his walks and practice his heel work, i wanna take him out now :) And yeah Rosemary, shes amazing :)

Hey Mehjy,

Sorry I haven't had chance to reply. Really glad you and Kai enjoyed the training session and I hope we can continue to work together to achieve a better relationship between you and your pal.

All the best,

Stacey xxx

Yup, he had a great time, sadly though the snow has set us back a little as he is more distracted on his walks but im determined to get him walking properly and have stuck to the heel training, hopefully soon hell be doing it all by himself :)

Yup, he had a great time, sadly though the snow has set us back a little as he is more distracted on his walks but im determined to get him walking properly and have stuck to the heel training, hopefully soon hell be doing it all by himself  :)

The snow does make the dogs more reactive, keep it up though hun.

Stacey xxx