Mists of Pandaria Opening Cinematic Revealed!

MollynDiesel

I play WoW too :) I play on Dragonblight. The new update crashed my graphics card on my mac last night, so I had to go out and get a new laptop this afternnoon

Oh dear! A good excuse to get a new laptop though haha

My account got hacked, then the game wouldn't load so i had to spend months sorting my account out and now im just reinstalling it on my new laptop lol. Fingers crossed it works! haha

Oh dear! A good excuse to get a new laptop though haha

My account got hacked, then the game wouldn't load so i had to spend months sorting my account out and now im just reinstalling it on my new laptop lol. Fingers crossed it works! haha

lol that happened to me too! I had a nice hacker, he got my Catacylsm so I didn't need to buy it lol!

I play Horde on Illidan. I'm excited for new content...the cinematic was not one of their best it did not make my hair stand on end. What I hate about the latest patch so far....the talent trees are a load of poo they don't give you enough options and the ones you do get suck...its terrible not to mention limited mana pools....everyone has the same amount of mana and apparently it is making raids hard so I cant say I'm looking forward to that -.- What I like so far....the pet thing, sharing account pets and mounts,the new mounts coming out, the pandarin monk ( although I wont be making one until I finish getting all of my 7 85's to 90), new leveling areas etc. Something Im on the fence about is the account wide achievements ...I kind of likes trying to earn them on my other toons

Belimme, we have a WoW community too now. Shame none of us are on the same servers. Ah well.

Not been hacked before, but I know it would really p**** me off if I did.

Just loaded up the new patch today, I think shamans have been nerf'ed .

• 2 weeks later...

Well good news! :D

They changed my character back to how it was before all the hacker trouble (yay!) just in time before the expansion (phew) but i've lost all the items i had :( been playing on that character for over a year and now i'm left with a soulbound comb :(

Ohwell, cant win all the time i suppose