Not Dog Scooters

Recently there have been a fair few "Dog Scooters" for sale on eBay that are quite obviously not dog scooters

Tiny wheels, long handlebars, someone even left feedback saying

"not a dog scooter it is a kids bike cut in half re welded with a scateboard"

Please beware when buying a scooter that it is actually fit for purpose, I'd hate to hear that someone has hurt either themselves or their dogs.

Recently there have been a fair few "Dog Scooters" for sale on eBay that are quite obviously not dog scooters

Tiny wheels, long handlebars, someone even left feedback saying

"not a dog scooter it is a kids bike cut in half re welded with a scateboard"

Please beware when buying a scooter that it is actually fit for purpose, I'd hate to hear that someone has hurt either themselves or their dogs.

yes i have seen the one's that you mean they are a joke and look very unsafe for use with huskies

Can anyone recommend a decent place where i wont be paying over the odds for a scooter/trike so i can give my girls a good run (and have some fun myself)

you could hold out for a second hand pawtrekker or just fork out for a new one which is worth its money if you get the use out of it.

ive seen these and it disgusted me how dangerous the look this person needs to stop before someone is seriously hurt !!!

you could hold out for a second hand pawtrekker or just fork out for a new one which is worth its money if you get the use out of it.

ive seen these and it disgusted me how dangerous the look this person needs to stop before someone is seriously hurt !!!

I've been looking on Ebay, just missed out on a Pawtrekker for £160+P&P, but New they're £250 so i'll probs go for that.

My friend who has a Husky-Mute cross is looking online too so i'll warn him about the dodgy scooters.

post-8687-13586071210296_thumb.jpg

Can anyone recommend a decent place where i wont be paying over the odds for a scooter/trike so i can give my girls a good run (and have some fun myself)

If your on facebook join a group called mushers exchange , they sometimes have 2nd hand scooters selling on there

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I've been looking on Ebay, just missed out on a Pawtrekker for £160+P&P, but New they're £250 so i'll probs go for that.

My friend who has a Husky-Mute cross is looking online too so i'll warn him about the dodgy scooters.

On Facebook there's a page called "mushers exchange" there've been quite a few pawtrekkers for sale on there recently and I saw the post about the dodgy scooters on there first. It's worth adding that one to your Facebook is you have it.

• 2 weeks later...