clearing memory for updates

My phone has 3 updates it needs 2 do , I've uninstalled some apps n cleared the cache on the apps that I could but it's still telling me I hate insufficient memory :/ help!?

I have a Sony Ericsson xperia ray if that makes any difference lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

If you have songs, photos or videos on your phone try deleting some, videos take up a lot of space if they are lengthy.

Are you using some external memory card? Also you should be able to check the status of your phone's memory, and if you have a memory card, of that too, it should be somewhere in properties I guess. (Never owned Sony Ericsson though so I could be wrong.)

My phone has 3 updates it needs 2 do , I've uninstalled some apps n cleared the cache on the apps that I could but it's still telling me I hate insufficient memory :/ help!?

I have a Sony Ericsson xperia ray if that makes any difference lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Mines doing that too and mines a asamsung galaxy ace

Have you cleared the browser's cache? Also the browser history? Check to see if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader. That can take up a lot of space. If you don't use it or need it, and it's on your phone, you could simply delete that.

Its your own fault for buying a old phone when you had chance to get a updated one lol

If you have a google mail account back up anything you need to there apps ect....

Move everything you need to your sd card back up all your numbers to your sim card then do a factory re-set.