why does he do it

tracey8

just had my sister in law and her husband over for a meal, i hate inviting them because her husband winds my boy kato up when he eating his chicken,i have worked hard with kato regarding food aggresion in the past,whenever he comes over he stands at the stairgate making stupid growling noises and trying to touch kato while he has a piece of chicken,so kato starts growling and gets protective of his food,so im shouting telling my bro in law to stop i just don't understand why he feels the need to do it,i would feed kato before they come over but he likes to eat late evening as thats his routine, won't be inviting them again i have had enough:(

You can choose you friends but not your relatives and even worse are relatives that you have inherited. I agree with [MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION] sounds like he enjoys winding you up and also the fact that he is a complete and utter idiot with absolutely no manners or common courtesy.

I would invite him over again and if he does the same thing to Kato I would show your brother in law the door with a foot up his backside. Any visitors to your home should respect your rules or suffer the consequences of their actions.