When will they stop ????

TalaKai

After leaving me traumatised on Sunday finding what I found happening in my back garden , my huskies will not stop humping . It's been 3 times in 3 days now , do I just let them carry on or is there a time when I say enough is enough . Tala is such a sneaky cow too , she either waits until I'm asleep or i've gone out of the room and then she gets a grip of my poor Kai , surely she must be pregnant by now !!!

And .............................................................................................................................................................................

NO

When will men realise that no actually means yes in a womans head so there you go sarah straight from the horses mouth you can have as many as you want lol

Think about it before you take her for a scan we dont think its worth it they have to shave her and it looks a mess and for what ? they cant tell you anything not even how many just that she is preggas and if she is she is if not she not you will soon know the answer to that, we had saskia scanned 1st time but she looked as thou she had a operation so seconed time we desided not to do it again.