Jamie's new walking belt

siberian_wolf

Aww thanks Amy I would love to give it a try if thats ok at camping and if I dont go crashing around then im defo getting one once we get back cause Grey pulls alot when walking :rolleyes::D

Aww your so sweet added to Rep for your kind offer and plus your letting me stay in you big huge tent house thingy :D :grinning-smiley-003

Aww thanks Amy I would love to give it a try if thats ok at camping and if I dont go crashing around then im defo getting one once we get back cause Grey pulls alot when walking :rolleyes::D

Aww your so sweet added to Rep for your kind offer and plus your letting me stay in you big huge tent house thingy :D :grinning-smiley-003

lmao I think it could pass for a house ya know ;)

I've had all 3 boys on mine and yes it was a struggle but I didnt get dragged over :grinning-smiley-003

Amy the pics were taken at sandbanks near the poole park area of the water, can't remember its name but its near the yatch club where the surfers go and Ade expects its where jamie digs for ragworms.....lol we both said i know where that is...hehe

DOH! Busted! Will have to find somewhere else now for you to have a guess at lol

Jamie usually buys his ragworms from a lady. He has gone digging for them once but I dont think he used them :rolleyes: