Any MMO players? (With pics!)

Duremite

I personally wasn't a huge fan of WoW and I haven't tried FFXI, I'd like to though. As for the other 3, I've never heard of them. xD Might want to look into them.

I play Wonderland Online and Jade Dynasty (pics above) quite regularly. Other than that I tend to play War/Battle of the Immortals, Iris Online, Eden Eternal, and Ether Saga on occasion.

I have played WoW for the past 6 years. Raiding mostly, some PvP. (See signature. :P)

I dabble in Aion. I have played Everquest II, Lord of the Rings Online, Allods, Lineage II, and a lot of the free-to-play Asian based games.

Diablo III/Starcraft III/League of Legends if you would like to technically count those.

post-6707-13586047266055_thumb.png

I've thought about trying Aion, I've tried LOTRO and LoL, but they weren't really the games for me. XP My dad plays LoL a lot though. Other than that I haven't heard of the rest. :eek: Gonna have to look at them.

no pics i'm on the little netbook - played wow for 6 years, just stopped playing. played a few other things but nothing much to mention. Hubby has started playing SWTOR and i really love it, have a gal on there, might have to get myself a copy of it. i'll post a pic once i can get on the pc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like WoW but haven't played for 6 months - not enough time so I let the subscription end. I've been busy on Skyrim and don't have enough time to play two RPG's like that. I keep thinking it would be fun to go back to WoW when I complete Skyrim though.