Downtime - Couple of hours

Marc

Hi guys,

Just to let you know the forum will be down for a couple of hours later on today. There has been a further release of vbulletin which I have been testing which we could do with getting updated to.

DONT WORRY, its not a massive breaking change like the last one. For the most part things will look the same as they do now, and anything that does change will be doing so for the better. For example the header section of the forum, which I have always thought has looked a little bland since the change will be getting a bit of a facelift ;)

Once we are back online there is a chance the arcade will be offline for a while as I am doing some maintenance to this in order to improve its featureset and greater integrate it into the forum.

Hoping to do this at around 8pm UK time tonight.

It is great anyway but if you reckon these are valuable updates then I say YAY! Apart from the downtime bit that is lol! Might have to watch the pictocube / jumping box (copyright C.M. Burns) instead.

Erm... can you tell us when (in the grand scheme of things) you plan to re-introduce the member map? :D

Hot here in Iowa. When down, I'll take a nap.

Sent from my HTC with forumrunner.

Erm... can you tell us when (in the grand scheme of things) you plan to re-introduce the member map? :D

Struggling with conversion at the moment, but will let you know.

aww was all set to watch lewis or something, just looked at the tv guide and its soccer aid harrumph:rolleyes:

I record everything I want to watch (including the new Lewis series) for just such occaisions. And I get to skip through the adverts