Old Age?

Hi everyone :)

Needing some advice on my OH's dog. She is a 14 year old Staff. Recently she has started crying constantly and nothing we do gets her to stop. OH is convinced it's just old age but I don't remember my previous dog getting like this (she lived to 19) and am wondering if there's anything else that may be causing her to cry. She has cateracts and has always cried for you to turn the lights on when it's dark however that doesn't explain why she cries during the day. Other than that she has no health problems. Also I feel I should mention she is never left on her own, there is always someone in the house and often my dog aswell, and she is exercised regularly.

Can anybody help? x

Yeah I'd vote for the vet to. My friend just had to put down her 14yr lab and didn't find out until after that he had in fact been fully blind for a couple months prior to his decline in health. She just thought it was his cataracts and didn't even consider he'd lost all his sight :( He go around great though he obviously knew the house and hard just by smell and touch :) Here's to hoping they figure out whatever it is that is going on with her