Update on Diesel

well since our weather rocketed up to the 80's over the weekend the poor kid hasn't been feeling better at all :( He's been eating his food slowly which is just not my chow hound. He has barely pooped poor thing and when he does it's not healthy at all. He threw up this morning again right first time in 5 days as I'm cooking his breakfast to first time in 5 days :( Thankfully he goes in for a check up today but my poor boy is just not feeling himself yet. Poor Kiana is going bonkers without a playmate thankfully our new dog park is right down the street but man I feel guilty leaving my sick boy home alone :( 'sigh' at least with kids they can talk to you instead of giving you those sad brown eyes and flopped ears just breaks my heart.

Edited by aronoiiel

Thanks everyone so far it's a waiting game to see if he still stays ok as far as keeping food down. He has several more days of meds to go but hopefully if there is no more throwing up the next couple of days I can start him back on their normal food. I've been feeding Kiana RAW the past week since D is getting chicken and rice lol. She gets down right ticked when he gets something special and she doesn't :rolleyes: spoiled rotten muppet. At least it's made me more popular at meal time though :P

Well we are now two days into him being back on the RAW and so far so good. He even played with Kiana this morning :D Just face fights no running about but he seems to be happier. We still have several days left of meds to go and his poop is still soft but I'm hoping things are looking up with the progress he's made. Even better our weather has settled back into the normal 60's range so that's helped a lot to :D