Favourite App?

I am new to all this app technology stuff! But I am slowly discovering apps on my phone - what is your favourite & why?

Is it a game? Does it distort photos & make you giggle? Is it a voice changer?

Let me know so I can see if I'm missing out on anything! :P

umm the one i use the most is GOsms obv to send texts, its alot better than the default text app... :)

forum runner i use everyday, picsay to edit my photos, lookout for antivirus, draw something is a good game :)

as you can guess i have way too many apps, and free if you know where to look ;)

umm the one i use the most is GOsms obv to send texts, its alot better than the default text app... :)

forum runner i use everyday, picsay to edit my photos, lookout for antivirus, draw something is a good game :)

as you can guess i have way too many apps, and free if you know where to look ;)

have u got the pro picsay version? did u get it for free?

Cut the rope is a fun puzzle game, Picsay Pro for my photoediting and pixlr-o-matic for added filters, Petmaster to keep track of everything husky:D, zombie booth is just funny when it works, obviously tapatalk or forum runner to get on here when your mobile:up:, box is an online storage app you can access from your phone and pc (I got 50gb of free storage just for having an xperia in a promotion), convertpad converts almost anything like volume, weight etc and Ulysse Speedometer for tracking how fast your going via gps.

Where do I begin.

Regular apps for my iPhone:

Walkmeter - Allows me to track my dog walks and overlays my GPS co-ordinates onto Google Maps for later perusal

TomTom - Gets me places when out driving

TuneIn Radio - My alarm clock, allows me to wake up to Seattle's finest Country Music station right here in Blighty :P

Kindle - Read my books whenever I have 5 minutes downtime, waiting on wife, kids, dogs etc ect

Zite - Pushes news I like to read to me saving me finding it myself

TapaTalk - Keep me updated on latest forum posts

Starbucks - Nothing like a good coffee while using the above.

Jailbreak Apps:

Cannot live without these beauties:

IntelliscreenX - Saves me even unlocking my iPhone 80% of the time

BiteSMS - Awesome replacement for the standard SMS app

MyWi - Tether my laptop wherever I am

PasswordPilot - No more appstore password entry for me

Barrel - Cool icon animation

Grid - Icon placement how I want it and not Apple's idea

NOT Yahoo mail! Fing terrible. When I load Gmail or 'email' (configured to my work email) I pretty much instantly get the latest emails from those accounts. Yahoo? Not a bl@@dy chance. Load app. Spot that the list of emails is out of date. Wait for it to auto-sync. Get bored waiting. Hit 'refresh'. Wait. Make a cup of coffee. Stroke the cat / dogs. Get told I have various new emails in various folders. Go to one these folders. No new emails visible. Wait. Get bored again. Hit refresh from within that folder. THEN the new emails appear. Read / reply / whatever. Go to one of the other folders that allegedly has new emails. Wait. Hit refresh. etc.

FFS!

My 2 favourite apps at the moment are draw something and logo quiz (very addictive lol)

I also have a couple of news apps, just to keep up to date :)

Oh and one more, map my walk. Uses data but will track you as you walk including time taken and distance in miles.