New forum!!!

Marc

There is now a new forum called "NEW FORUM PROBLEMS" just below this one. Please post any problems you are experiencing within that section

NOT in the shoutbox

NOT in a message to a member of staff

Please ensure to post it in there as I have a million things to sort out on the forum and I don't want to be chasing my own tail.

Thats ok it didnt exist at that point LOL .. However I would say to bare in mind when thinking like that this is what happens.

• You think Marcs busy I'll ask a moderator
  • Mod speaks to Sarah because she is about
  • Sarah speaks to Me

In the end it gets to me anyways, however by the time I get it I get 3rd hand info and it goes back down the line to get the info I need to fix it LOL

Congrats on the vBulletin conversion. In my 6 years working on forums this was the best I worked with.

And in the 12 I have Im now back to it LOL ..... Certainly says somethin doesnt it

To be honest its not so much its the best, its just its been around the longest so it has more in it. Others will catch eventually in features, but as of the moment nobody is even close. And Ive used them all.