One year today

We are very touched by how you feel even though it has been a short time of a year. We are so sorry you lost such a good fur friend. In his honor, we would like to share a quote in his memory..:rainbowbridge:

"Beyond the clouds you will find me in a very special place called Heaven. I have returned to my Creator and I am here with all of God's creatures"

Husky Lovers in Vermont

So sorry for your loss Frank- There are many on here that can relate all too well. 15 years is a long time and I'm sure you have a lot of great memories.

Our fur babies can only stay so long. Just think of the great life he had with you - - and you with him.

*hugs*

While no one can truly feel the pain you feel, know that I understand. I lost my love of 15 1/2 years in March of 2010. Know that while the pain of losing them never disappears - the memories that break your heart today WILL eventually bring you solace in the future. Take the lessons that Zeke taught you and do him proud!

I'm so sorry Frank. Zeke sounded wonderful and I can feel how much you loved him and now miss and grieve him. It's the flip side of loving these beautiful amazing dogs, we lost our beloved boy last September, I cry and grieve but there is also laughter through the tears at all our amazing memories and all those little quirks that made him our awesome boy.

Hugs x x