Some photos of Brighteyes.

On the beach at Costa Teguise

brighteyes1.jpg

Brighteyes being brave

dog-cat.jpg

Nobody going to steal my chew even when i'm asleep

sleepy-dog-chew.jpg

Sunrise walks are the best.

Btw, the boat behind was used by African immigrants who came ashore the night before and although you can't see but all around are the wet clothes they changed out of,baby,small kids,adults. Really makes you wonder how desperate they must be, lots don't make it alive

sunrise-dog.jpg

Not standing still!.

wendy-dog-cat.jpg

I see his name is Brighteyes, but I wonder...do you call him like this? (his name is....quite unique).

Brighteyes used to live next door on a short chain with not enough shade in his own poo and wee.most nights i would climb over to feed and water him, that's when he got his name , never thinking we would have him. Then we had to move house ,so a month before the moving date i took him for few hours and got brighteyes chipped in my name(a cunning plan) then returned him, And so a week before the move i took him to stay at a friends house,so the dog was gone but we were still there next door (Lanzarote is a small island)And even if the bad man did find us he would have argue why brighteyes was chipped in my name a month before he went missing.

And yes we did think about changing his name , but it had already stuck, btw and he takes no notice about being called anything :banghead: