double row undercoat rake

http://www.petsathome.com/find/category-is-2+dog/category-is-2g+grooming/category-is-2g02+grooming+tools/product-is-18747

omg this brush is amazing! - if you cant afford a furminator i wud reccomend this brush - blaze is blowing his coat summin chronic and was looking rly patchy and scruffy now he looks all neat and tidy only got it 2day and was used for an hour at the most i think ( i didnt brush him) i wud deffo reccomend this brush - will try and get a video ov it in action for u :)

I LOVE my double row undercoat rake too! I have a Furminator and a double row undercoat rake and each has it's advantages. I also have a high velocity dryer (the most expensive of all my 'shedding' tools) and for removing the most amount of undercoat with the least amount of effort, using my high velocity dryer in conjunction with my undercoat rake works the best hands down every time. My undercoat rake gets way more use than my Furminator ever does. Excellent tool, I highly recommend it also. :grinning-smiley-003