iphone 4s vs. samsung s2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE BLACKBERRYS .....love my iphone :D Itunes is annoying i must admit but i seem to have that sussed nowadays then again i do buy most of my music because im a good girl :) Never used the Galazy S2 so i cant really comment tbh

I also dont see any point in getting the 4S because the only difference really is that stupid talk to your phone thing well i think everyone should stop being lazy :P

I HATE BLACKBERRYS .....love my iphone :D Itunes is annoying i must admit but i seem to have that sussed nowadays then again i do buy most of my music because im a good girl :) Never used the Galazy S2 so i cant really comment tbh

I also dont see any point in getting the 4S because the only difference really is that stupid talk to your phone thing well i think everyone should stop being lazy :P

hey its free - why not lol

Ok this is a long debate but I will try my best to summarize.

Firsly I'd like to mention that the Samsung Galaxy S2 released in the US recently is NOT the same S2 released about the time HTC sensation was released. For some reason they are different. It is thicker and shaped differently as well as it contains a different android OS. Apparently one is US version and the other is everywhere else (not surprised, many things come this way eg. Lexus SC300 and Toyota Soarer, but thats a whole different story)

Here is the "global" version VS the US version.

Secondly, comparing the iOS to Android is like comparing a green apple to a red one. Minor difference in taste, mostly the same. However what if the red apple company (Apple) says you cant get ALL the vitamins in the red apple, cannot enjoy the taste and they put stuff in it that you dont know. Really who would ever read a 56 page agreement. On the other hand the yellow apple (Android) is new to the market and some things has not been fully implemented. Yet it rose to the same expectations in 2 years while apple took 6 years to become where its at.

Quite honestly, its all preference. If you're into show and fancy stuff without much practicality get an apple iphone, if your into functionality and technicality any Android device is the right device for you. Yeah yeah apple got some awesome hardware but whats the point of having it if they cannot be used to the user's liking? ;)

• 2 weeks later...