Hot Spots

Hi all, was at the lake this weekend and left Sakora at home(there was 6 female dogs there and she hates other girls) Any hoo came home last night and was playing around with her and she was giving me what for for being gone a whole day!!! And I noticed a big red patch of skin that looked quite Raw, I phoned the lady who was looking after her and she said she never noticed anything out of the ordinary with her(NO itching, scratching, stuff like that, but was watching her today and shes really biting at her back, just above the tail, so I will take her too the vet tomorrow, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with there husky?, It seems too have developed really quickly, So will let you all know what the vet says in the mornning

theonly red patch of skin micha ever had, was when she got a tick bite, i dont know how i missed it. i always brush her after she has been walking, because she always ends up with teasles (lillte round seeds), but she got a tick bite, i removed it, but it was red for a long while after.

good luck at the vets

Ty all, well, looks like it's an allergy to something, made an appointment with the groomer, were going to get her all pretty and treat her skin with revolution, first to make sure its not some kind of koodie, the vet could not find any fleas or mites, so were going to do blood work Friday, The vet is sure its not any food allergy but were going to check to make sure anyways,(maybe someone gave her a treat when we were gone that had wheat or something in it????? So if she doesn't do anymore chewing we wont have to put the Elizabeth collar on her, but I wish the groomer luck when bathing her,lol