WYDWL harness Christmas discount through me

Staceybob

WYDWL HARNESS CHRISTMAS OFFER! Only available till the end of the holidays! Free shipping! Just £15 for black, purple, kelly green, sky blue, burgendy wine or red and just £18 for high vis pink or orange! That's a £6 saving on the high vis harness' and a saving of £5.60 on the original harness'. Remember the harness' are 100% money back guaranteed! PM for more details.

Stacey xxx

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great that should fit kaylo perfect i'll get intouch asap :D thanks for your help x x

yup it goes by weight - mine have the 55lbs to 110lbs 1s (mediums n they fit perfectly specially my lil chunky bear lol

Have you got pics of the colours? Thinking of one as Nel's Christmas present :)

theres pics on the site - what colour u looking at can show u a pic of the pink if thats what ur looking at so u can actually see how it looks if u want? but the pics are true to colour anyway

when does the offer end? the boss doesnt get paid till wednesday. if its still on offer then we will defo be getting one.........

do we have to measure kaylo up for it or is it adjustable enough??

All you need is their weight, the offer is on till the end of the christmas holiday so past Wednesday should be fine :)

Stacey xxx

what colour u looking at can show u a pic of the pink if thats what ur looking at so u can actually see how it looks if u want? but the pics are true to colour anyway

Really unsure what colour would look best on her, she's only got black things with stripey ribbon on. Either the green or pink? x

Stacey, please can I order a high vis pink one for Little Nel. Not sure of her weight at the moment, think it was either 8 or 14 kg last time (I know theyre completely different but for some reason I dont remember which one it was). Can you send me a PM with details on how to order/pay. Also, will it be here for xmas? Thanks :)

Stacey, please can I order a high vis pink one for Little Nel. Not sure of her weight at the moment, think it was either 8 or 14 kg last time (I know theyre completely different but for some reason I dont remember which one it was). Can you send me a PM with details on how to order/pay. Also, will it be here for xmas? Thanks :)

I would say we'd be lucky to push it in before christmas as the orders are flying in, but it would be despatched within 24 hours, so it'd be down to the royal mail lol! Pm on it's way!

Stacey xxx