WYDWL harness Christmas discount through me

Staceybob

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WYDWL HARNESS CHRISTMAS OFFER! Only available till the end of the holidays! Free shipping! Just £15 for black, purple, kelly green, sky blue, burgendy wine or red and just £18 for high vis pink or orange! That's a £6 saving on the high vis harness' and a saving of £5.60 on the original harness'. Remember the harness' are 100% money back guaranteed! PM for more details.

Stacey xxx

Hi Stacey,

I would like to order a sky blue one for Blue who is approx 24kg and a kelly green one for Max who is 31.2 kg please.

Could you send me details of how to order and if medium sz is adequate for both dogs?

Many thanks

WYDWL HARNESS CHRISTMAS OFFER! Only available till the end of the holidays! Free shipping! Just £15 for black, purple, kelly green, sky blue, burgendy wine or red and just £18 for high vis pink or orange! That's a £6 saving on the high vis harness' and a saving of £5.60 on the original harness'. Remember the harness' are 100% money back guaranteed! PM for more details.

Stacey xxx

Hi Stacey,

I would like to order a sky blue one for Blue who is 24kg and a kelly green one for Max who is 31.2kg please.

Could you please send details of how I can order and if size medium would be adequate for both dogs?

Mnay thanks

Dellax

Hi Stacey,

I would like to order a sky blue one for Blue who is 24kg and a kelly green one for Max who is 31.2kg please.

Could you please send details of how I can order and if size medium would be adequate for both dogs?

Mnay thanks

Dellax

Blue should be a small and max should be a medium,

PM me to make an order.

Stacey xxx

I've been after one of these for ages. The trouble is I have no idea what she weighs. She currently has a pets at home no pull harness which is a large size (34-42" chest) would that be similar to the large sized wydwl harness?

I've been after one of these for ages. The trouble is I have no idea what she weighs. She currently has a pets at home no pull harness which is a large size (34-42" chest) would that be similar to the large sized wydwl harness?

im guessing probably not - maybe take him to ur vets to get him weighed? they should do it for free

both mine are in a medium when in normal harnesses they would need a large or an xlarge

I would doubt they're a large. Medium most likely.

Stacey xxx

What size would I likely need for a 8week old puppy? Figured a small? How long do you think i'll be able to use it for until she grows out of it?

Thanks

I wouldn't find it appropriate to use on an 8 week old puppy. In a few weeks though, she should fit into a small. Whether she'll grow out of a small, I'm not sure as it depends on her growth. My girls a small, but Nix's girl is a medium, so it depends on the dog.

Stacey xxx