Nightwish?

aronoiiel

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call myself a fan really. I like the music but don't have any CDs.

LOL hey if you like the music that makes you a fan ne? I'm horribly addicted to them haha. I stayed up till the wee hours last night listening to a Finnish radio station I couldn't understand just to hear and record their new single premier O_o I've been listening to it non stop all day (well you know couldn't while I was actually working but did on breaks lol) I was just curious what others thought of them don't know to many people that have followed them after Tarja left :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post a couple songs for those that haven't heard them :)

This is a couple tracks of their music with their new singer

(Note: this was a dedication to a Stephen King novel :)

srABvsrfBPw

1rYNW75p5cY

and here's a couple with their old singer

N2xaluuCiks

_Bk0PlEIpa8

And just because I'm insanely in love with Marco's voice :D

smiFk6KHr_8

• 2 weeks later...

WHOOP I'm not alone LOL. Did anyone else catch the premier of the WHOLE new album on the finnish rock station yesterday? ? ? OMG I'm in LOVE with the new album though there's a couple songs that made me go what lol. It's so incredibly different and unique than what they've done before. I can't wait to own it myself I'm so excited. What do you guys think of the idea of the movie? I"m very curious to see how it is :D

WHOOP I'm not alone LOL. Did anyone else catch the premier of the WHOLE new album on the finnish rock station yesterday? ? ? OMG I'm in LOVE with the new album though there's a couple songs that made me go what lol. It's so incredibly different and unique than what they've done before. I can't wait to own it myself I'm so excited. What do you guys think of the idea of the movie? I"m very curious to see how it is :D

I did not :(

I did not :(

sad :( I barely caught it had to bribe my dad to take me to work so I could listen lol but I must say very excited. There's a track that's an old school jazz type toon that I was suprised and very pleased with. I'm sooooo depressed it doesn't come out over here until January though :(

Guess your on about imaginarium? I didn't see it but have been following their blog and it sounds brilliant!!! Deffo going to do what I can to get DVD and cd

LOL yeah the movie I think is still in production but the album was released in Finland on the 30th last month. It won't be over seas until January but a friend sent a digital copy to me LOL and omg I'm in love with it. I'm with you to there's very few songs I don't like but there are some. I hope you get to hear the new album though it's really fun I think :)

THAT is such a lovely song and wonderful for a remembrance ceremony! LOL you're so lucky you get it on the 5th I don't get to buy it until the 12th of January :( the digital copy is great don't get me wrong but to physically hold it then stalk the band for autographs is the real candy haha :D I wish I could go to the show in California but unless I magically get my money before then not gonna happen :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...