Nightwish?

aronoiiel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.M.G. Has ANYONE heard the new version of Planet Hell they are doing for the tour? ? ? I LOVE it Anette SLAYS that song they just put a vid up on the official Nightwish channel on youtube and I seriously can't stop listening to it :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I love the original version as well for different reasons but Marco and Anette's voices mesh so much better than his and Tarja's. Not to mention they do synths of Gethsemane and Stargazers :heartbeat: there's a third one they have right after Gethsemane but for the life of me I can't place it (at least I'm pretty sure it's a third one :confused:) Anyway here's the link haha I'm obsessed with this now it's one of my favorite songs and I'm so glad they are keeping it alive :D

-XNeU88p8Zg

O.M.G. Has ANYONE heard the new version of Planet Hell they are doing for the tour? ? ? I LOVE it Anette SLAYS that song they just put a vid up on the official Nightwish channel on youtube and I seriously can't stop listening to it :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I love the original version as well for different reasons but Marco and Anette's voices mesh so much better than his and Tarja's. Not to mention they do synths of Gethsemane and Stargazers :heartbeat: there's a third one they have right after Gethsemane but for the life of me I can't place it (at least I'm pretty sure it's a third one :confused:) Anyway here's the link haha I'm obsessed with this now it's one of my favorite songs and I'm so glad they are keeping it alive :D

-XNeU88p8Zg

I definitely like it with Tarja better but Annette didnt kill it so thats good haha does definitly sound more popish with her voice

I definitely like it with Tarja better but Annette didnt kill it so thats good haha does definitly sound more popish with her voice

That she does and she does murder at least three of their older songs that I've heard live on youtube. Makes me sad we won't be able to hear them in good quality live again.