Connolly's Red Mills?

Its actually an Irish brand, and they do a lot of food for the greyhound industry. However, they also do different ranges for pets, ranging from Star I think which is the cheapest, up to Leader Supreme, which is a pretty good food.

I sometimes give mine the Tracker, which is for resting greyhounds, protein of 21%.

He gave us 'Leader Supreme' to try for Bo...right now he's on Taste of the Wild which he likes, but lately hasn't seemed overjoyed about. (I'm actually wondering if it doesn't have something to do with sensative teeth. Lately I've notice he's sneaking more and more of our other dogs food (smaller pieces). Guess I'll let him try this and see what happens...

I'll keep an eye on that end, of course. We don't have any problems in that area now.

Bo's never been one to eat a lot, except for the period he was sharing Royal Canin with our other dog - unfortunately while he lOVED it, the protein level along with his lower activity level caused him to gain quite a bit of weight. (He was eating like a little pig!) Then I switched to Taste of the Wild and he's been on it for many years without problem.

I'm really not looking to change, and will have to compare the ingredients side-by-side before we try it. It's good to know what others have experienced.

sorry becky, Ive not tried it. My old driving instructor had whippets and I think he used to feed them that but not sure what type.

Hugs for Bo from me and the boys. If he is struggling to eat dry food due to his teeth could you perhaps water his meal down very slightly so it softens the biscuits?