Forum Updated to Beta 3

Marc

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the downtime we have had today. Seemed to be a problem with the database which has now hopefully been resolved. There have been a lot of updates applied to the server itself, and the forum has now been updated to xenforo beta 3 which contains a lot of bug fixes from the previous.

Hopefully things should be running smoothly again for a while :)

Enjoy

Gee, I feel useless, I can't send new members to the map .... what *am* I going to do????

LOL .... Gonna have a look at it in a sec

For the min, the 24hr posters has also been removed. The query in it is what has been taking the forum down by the looks of it. Took me about an hour to track the b****** down.

LOL .... Gonna have a look at it in a sec

For the min, the 24hr posters has also been removed. The query in it is what has been taking the forum down by the looks of it. Took me about an hour to track the b****** down.

You know I'm teasing, and I know you're doing what you can ...

do you want comments or shall we wait till it's outta beta?? (and no, noting new, just asking)