I don't know why he does this....do you?

It does look like OCD but it also looks like he's trying to bury the dishes (pretend pushing of dirt over the plates!) I have to ask though, why are there so many dishes of food in front of him? Wonder if he is trying to "save" his resources as there is so much and he wants to be sure it will be there later>?!:banghead:

It does look like OCD but it also looks like he's trying to bury the dishes (pretend pushing of dirt over the plates!) I have to ask though, why are there so many dishes of food in front of him? Wonder if he is trying to "save" his resources as there is so much and he wants to be sure it will be there later>?!:banghead:

There were 4 little dogs at the house that evening and it was dinner time for them...so there were a bunch of plates. He pushed them all together like that :confused:

was he a rescue? bings does something similar occasionally n i put it down to him having to bury food so he had something to eat so he wouldnt starve when he was on the streets

He was a "rehome" from some people that were moving. We strongly believed he was beaten when we got him though, as he HATED people and didn't like to be touched. We've had him for about 7 or 8 years now and he's approx 10 years old...so I dunno why he does it. He's only been doing it for about a year. :shrug: