Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Some of us have to work for a living ;):P

Gary.

So do I lol...just have the advantage that I am my own boss have only me as a worker and work from home  :P  :D

no I am good thanks but the more important question is hey rob you got any vacancies for jobs please

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That doesn't work Lee. If he had, then you'd be working for Rob and still having to work for a living. What you need is something called Lee Rowland Enterprises then you'd be on the right track. :P

Gary.

• Like 1

no I am good thanks but the more important question is hey rob you got any vacancies for jobs please

I wish Lee then I would not need to work so hard....be working at camp as well...maybe not so much as normal cause of holiday in the Netherlands the week of camp...that is why I am able to come....

• Like 1

That doesn't work Lee. If he had, then you'd be working for Rob and still having to work for a living. What you need is something called Lee Rowland Enterprises then you'd be on the right track. :P

Gary.

But still hard work and extra worries about monies coming in and stuff like that...biggest one is always the dreaded taxman....

I wish Lee then I would not need to work so hard....be working at camp as well...maybe not so much as normal cause of holiday in the Netherlands the week of camp...that is why I am able to come....

lmao in that case then I agree with gary lol

• Like 1

the taxman is easily solved use a shot gun lol

But they are like weed...kill one and another pops up out of nowhere....