Chewing at herself?

I have heard that huskies often clean themselves.

She seems to chew at herself a lot. Not constantly, but quite frequently. Her paws, her tail, her bum, and her private area.

I dont notice any inflamed red skin..

Since i got her i gave her a bath and groomed a TON of fur out of her. It looked like she was finishing up blowing her coat.

So i figured, being dirty, full of dead hair can be pretty itchy.

After her bath she is itching a lot less and chewing less. But she still is through out the day.

I have a free vet visit from the shelter, so i'll be taking her in for a check up next week, but i'm just curious if this is maybe her cleaning and its normal for huskies to do it more than other dogs?

she was given frontline. and i havent seen even 1 flee, so i'm guessing not.

I'm just praying its not scabies or something. She doesnt go after her skin like crazy or anything. Right now she's laying on her side not a care.

But she'll go and nibble at her belly or back or paws, then go back to sleep. Its not a voracious type of chew. More of a nibble like i would see my cats do when they would clean.

I just am paranoid because my previous dog had intense skin allergies and lost hair and it was costly and a huge nightmare. Obviously its not allergies, but i'm hypersensitive now everytime she goes to scratch or chew I hold my breath like "OH GOD NOT AGAIN"

Actually sisko is scratching @ her mouth, face quite a bit lately & we have noticed tiny areas on her face , around mouth where the fur has been scratched off, she nibbles @ her legs too . I think it could be this warm weather, grass, tree pollens too that can irritate them. I give her a wash down after her walks lately it seems to help a little.